Our summer calendar has not yet been updated with new dates. We are working to get dates on the calendar by May 29. Junior Camp, Horsemanship Camp, and Teen Camp pages will be updated once that information once it is on our calendar.

Are we running summer camp?

What we know right now is that we will at least have to postpone our summer start. We are hoping that we can run our first week of summer camp at the beginning of July. These plans are still tentative and are dependent on approval by our local government.

What do I do if I've already registered?

If you registered for a week in June through your church, please work through your church coordinator. Working through your coordinator will help streamline the information coming to our office as well as make sure churches and camp are on the same page. 

If you registered your child for a week in June individually, please call our office to communicate your plans and preferences.

If you registered for a week in July, your spot is still reserved for that week. You only need to communicate with us if you no longer want to hold that spot.

What if I can't/don't want to come in July?

There are a few options for dealing with an already paid registration fee:

  • You may forward your deposit to next year's summer camps. If you choose this option, Wolf Mountain will add $10 to your money, giving you a total of $60 toward next summer's camp.

  • You may ask for a full refund. If you choose this option, please allow until August for us to send a full refund your way in order to get our income stream flowing again.

  • You may choose to turn your registration fee into a donation given to Wolf Mountain to go toward our general operating expenses at camp. This would be counted in our Covid-19 Relief Fund and is tax deductible.

© 2019 by Wolf Mountain Camps